If you need assistance with emotional, psychological, or relationship problems we may be able to help.
Family Works Psychological Center is a team of highly experienced and fully licensed counselors, psychotherapists, family therapists, clinical social workers, and psychologists. We provide confidential, personal attention and caring treatment in a private and professional environment. Since 2003 we have worked to develop a team of the best trained and most experienced mental health and substance abuse professional to assist in a wide variety of needs.
Anxiety, anger, depression, addiction and relationship problems can rob us of the miracle of the life given to us. We can help you and your family live fuller and less distressed lives with the aid of counseling and psychotherapeutic services.
Call our friendly and compassionate staff to ask questions and to schedule an appointment at (910) 592-1355.
Along with general mental health and substance abuse problems, we provide specialized services for:
- ADHD / ADD and other disruptive behavior disorders in children
- Addiction and substance abuse disorders
- Adjustment problems
- Anger management
- Anxiety disorders
- Bipolar disorders
- Developmental delays and developmental disorders (autism, Asperger’s, intellectual impairments, etc.)
- Depression and depressive disorders
- Disruptive behavior disorders
- Family, marriage, and couples relationship problems
- Geriatric and life transition
- Grief, loss, and mourning
- Men’s issues
- Oppositional defiant disorder
- Panic disorders
- Parenting issues and support
- Personality disorders
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Sexual, emotional, and physical abuse
- Stress reduction
- Substance Abuse and addictions treatment (gambling, spending, sex, etc.)
- Women’s issues
Family Works also provides a psychological testing and evaluation and adjunct psychiatric services.
Evaluations performed at Family Works:
- ADD / ADHD assessments
- Autism spectrum evaluations
- Diagnostic evaluations
- Intellectual deficit assessment
- Mental health evaluations
- Psychological testing and assessment
- Substance and alcohol abuse evaluations
We are located in the Woodside Professional Building, next to Sampson Regional Hospital.
603 Beaman Street, Ste. 301, Clinton, North Carolina, 28328
Call us for an appointment at (910) 592-1355