If you need assistance with emotional, psychological, or relationship problems, we may be able to help.
Family Works Psychological Center is a team of highly experienced and fully licensed counselors, therapists, and psychologists . Our team provides state of the art counseling and psychotherapy. We provide personal attention and caring treatment in a private and professional environment.
Since 2003 we have strived to find the most experienced and well trained counselors, psychotherapists, clinical social workers, and psychologists to join our practice.
Along with general mental health and substance abuse problems, we provide specialized services for:
- Adjustment problems related to losses, crises, and unanticipated life events
- Addiction and Substance Abuse disorders
- Addiction to spending, pornography, gambling, sex, etc.
- Anxiety disorders
- Attention Deficit / Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD/ADD) in children and adults
- Bipolar disorders
- Depression and depressive disorders
- Disruptive behavior disorders in children
- Domestic conflict and violence
- Family, marriage, and couples relationship problems
- Men’s issues
- Panic disorders
- Parenting issues
- Parent-child conflicts
- Personality disorders
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Psychotic disorders
- Mood disorders
- Sexual identity issues
- Social anxiety problems
- Women’s issues
We also provide psychological testing and evaluation.
Specialized evaluations provided:
- ADD / ADHD testing and evaluation
- Autism spectrum evaluations
- Diagnostic evaluations
- Dementia and memory screenings
- Intellectual deficit evaluations
- Psychological testing and evaluation
Most commercial insurances are accepted as well as Medicaid and Medicare.
Some individuals may be eligible for free or reduced fee services based on income funded by the State of North Carolina and Eastpointe Human Services.
Our office is on the corner of Ash and Andrews Streets in Goldsboro. We provide a serene and private environment highly attuned to maintaining your privacy.
1410 E. Ash Street, Goldsboro, NC 27530
Call for an appointment at (919) 778-8551