If you need assistance with emotional, psychological, or relationship problems, we may be able to help.
Family Works Psychological Center Wilmington is where Family Works was started by Licensed Psychologists Guy Kashgarian, PhD and Debora Kashgarian, PhD in 2003. With over 55 years combined experience, in a wide variety of settings, Dr.’s Kashgarian have engaged in the treatment of virtually all psychological disorders treated with psychotherapy. Originally we specialized in couples, and family psychotherapy and difficult to treat individual cases.
Since our start we have had specialists join us over the years to create a diverse and talented group. Now we are a team of counselors, psychotherapists, and clinical social workers who treat most psychological disorders with state of the art techniques.
We provide personal attention and caring treatment in a private and professional environment. Each client is viewed as a unique individual who requires individualized treatment tailored to their specific needs.
Along with general mental health and substance abuse problems, we provide specialized services for:
- ADHD and ADD in children and adults
- Anxiety disorders
- Addictions and substance abuse
- Addiction to gambling, spending, pornography, sex, etc.
- Autism Spectrum disorders
- Bipolar disorders
- Depression and mood disorders
- Disruptive behavior disorders in children
- Domestic violence and conflict
- Eating disorders
- Family, marriage, couples, and relationship problems
- Impulse control disorders
- Mood disorders
- Panic disorder
- Parenting issues
- Parent-child relationship problems
- Parent-child conflict
- Sexual identity
- Trauma and stress related disorders
- Women’s issues
We are located in Wilmington, NC at 2002 Eastwood Road, Suite 305, in the Seatowers Building near the bridge to Wrightsville Beach.
Call our friendly and compassionate staff to ask questions and to schedule an appointment at (910)-509-0588